Think you have what it takes?
We are Hiring!
We are CURRENTLY HIRING for the 2019/2020 season. If you think you have what it takes to lead groups of students on adventurous and engaging trips to beautiful locations in Vietnam, please contact us (especially if you are based in Vietnam or South East Asia).
We are particularly interested in people with backgrounds in outdoor education and leadership, science, drama, history, geography, media and travel and tourism.
You will need:
- A strong work ethic Excellent spoken English Good communication skills (especially with non-native English speakers)
- Strong organizational skills
- Problem solving skills
- A good level of fitness
- An up-to-date first aid certificate
- Police clearance from your country of origin (maximum 12 months validity)
- A relevant qualification in Education or Outdoor Leadership
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with an expression of interest and your CV.
Apt 2301, T1 Packexim tower, 49 An Duong Vuong, Phu Thuong, Tay Ho, Vietnam
+84 98 353 0030